Installation, integration, support, and maintenance of everything connected to your network forges an ongoing bond.
You can obtain all your telecommunications and access needs through a company with experience in dealing with carrier last-minute withdrawals, price and fact changes.
No unexpected “construction” costs! No pressure in signing up from the carrier.
More suitable services become available in your area? – we will adjust your order accordingly!
“Shared” Internet Service vs. “Dedicated” Internet Service:
FIOS is relatively inexpensive and usually fast so why consider anything else? The answer is in the following three letters “S L A” or Service Level Agreement.
The SLA is a statement made by a carrier committing to the level of service the carrier intends to provide.
It represents the value added by MetComm to the standard services provided by carriers.
Service commitments for FIOS/Cable vs. an SLA for Dedicated Fiber are compared in this table.
With the rise of BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) – we offer you a a highly secure and reliable WiFi network to which you can connect from any Web-enabled device.
MetComm personalized service includes:
Keep using your working legacy system and enhance it with VoIP features for a reasonable monthly fee per extension.*
You won’t have to adjust to a new system while getting:
• Support for your legacy system (until it can no longer be maintained).
• Existing legacy system operational costs, covered by MetComm.Net.
• Free system enhancement with VoIP features, including user training.
• Free, unlimited domestic calling.
• Add VoIP extensions to your legacy system for the same monthly fee per line.
When your legacy system can’t be fixed, MetComm.Net will switch you to 100% VoIP in a few days.**
* Must have at least 20 covered phone extensions.
** New VoIP wiring for only $5 per extension, including labor, materials, maintenance and repair.
MetComm PBX Features:
Crestron provides very high and smart room solutions – anything with IP can be integrated into Crestron and controlled from a single panel
Our Team at the Crestron Technical Institute became “Crestron Audio Visual Specialists” 🤗 >
We offer you solutions that handle every aspect of your security needs.
Many organizations coming into our care have their most critical data scattered across numerous user devices; desktops, laptops and other mobile user devices, potentially exposing the organization to debilitating data losses.
Users who back up data stored on their PCs on USB drives are usually not aware that those USB devices are produced for the convenience of moving data around, and not as a true and safe data-backup solution.
• Moving organizational data from workstations to shares on a central server, decreasing the chance of losing data to user error.
• Activating user file recovery for files and folders to the latest revisions quickly.
• Setting up offsite data replication for disaster recovery.
Once we have made sure data is secure from loss by deletion and Ransomware, we proceed to secure it from theft and other abuse by:
• Securing the network from outside and inside threats.
• Setting up data-access rules that meet the organization’s policies.
• Securing the physical perimeter.
• Setting up stand-by access to the organization’s network to allow us to circumvent the active firewall when we cannot connect to the system.
© 2020 All rights reserved
DESIGNED with by Shirley@MetComm.Net